English, German and Spanish language instructors and teachers – several positions
Instructors and teachers of other languages are also encouraged to apply
Following the great success that the Verbalize Yourself!® program has achieved among our adult learners and high school students, we are looking for innovative language teachers to increase the number of classes for English learners and to expand that popular program to include the German and Spanish versions. Other full-time, part-time and internship job opportunities are available in our modern language training center in Belgrade.
Verbalize Yourself! is much more than a foreign language conversation course. It is a language program that provides a unique opportunity to develop and enhance language learners’ analytical and debate skills that are most important for academic and business success.
Under the guidance and supervision of a Director of Studies (DoS), the language instructor teaches English, German and other languages to students. In accordance with the approved curriculum framework, the instructor implements effective instructional methods and materials, utilizes diagnostic and progress assessment measures, and maintains communication with students, keeping them informed regarding their progress and offering extra help as required. The instructor keeps the DoS informed of classroom issues and works with colleagues in a team effort to achieve program goals. She/he prepares student reports and supplemental class materials and monitors student progress.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English/German language.
- Researching and devising entertaining, interesting, creative, productive lessons for students.
- Teaching specialized English/German courses such as those which cater to the needs of business people and executives.
- Teaching groups and/or on a one-to-one basis.
- Assessing and recording student progress by setting and marking coursework and examinations.
- Participating in staff meetings and extra-curricular activities.
- Native or near-native English or German or Spanish language fluency
- Language instructors:
– at least two years’ experience providing (in-house) courses to corporate clients
– adult learning – at least two years’ experience as a foreign language teacher to intermediate/advanced adult learners
- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfort with ambiguity, and affinity for learning new tools and applications.
Recognized CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualification (or comparable other languages’ certifications) is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience using blended learning, task-based learning, and skills integration in language teaching would be a considerable advantage
- Ability to develop and adapt classroom materials to meet students’ needs
- Experience using computers and technology in classroom activities (interactive whiteboards, etc.)
- Internet and social networks enthusiast
Please visit the following links to learn more about us:
If you possess genuine fascination with languages, interest in people, empathy with learners and a lot of creativity, we would like to hear from you. We will consider offering freelance, part-time and full-time engagements.
We also welcome applications from motivated, newly-qualified graduates with limited classroom experience, who wish to further develop their careers in a highly challenging environment.
Candidates interested in applying for these job posts, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English, with your most recent photograph, to email@example.com
Teachers of other languages are also encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.