Over 6,000 students have placed their education and professional development safely in our hands, so why not do the same for your career?
Just in time for Christmas, we have received one of the finest accolades we could have hoped for – over a whopping 100,000 Facebook followers, and more than 1,000,000 video views on Verbalists’ YouTube channel. A big thank you from all of us!
We are also proud to announce that 2016 has been another record breaking year for Prodirekt having engaged more language learners from the region than ever, putting their hopes for the future safely in our hands. In this year, there has been a significant increase of students enrolling from Montenegro, but the majority still come from Serbia (41%), followed by Montenegro (26%), Bosnia and Herzegovina (14%), Macedonia (10%), and Croatia and others (9%).
In the nine years since its inception, the Verbalists Language Network has become the largest language network in South-eastern Europe and one of the largest and most influential in Europe as a whole. This success is much owed to the students, but also to teachers of foreign languages, educators, public figures and the media with whom we have maintained and developed close working relationships.
Over the past few years, Verbalists have secured many new partnerships offering programs from world renowned language educators. A notable addition has been the introduction of the British-German LAL group of schools to our region, with centres across the globe. The Language Network has also become well known for offering the best sports programs combined with language courses, such as the Manchester United Soccer Schools and NIKE tennis camps in the UK. We strive to offer the best for our students, so in 2016, we added more world famous brands, the first of which was none other than – Manchester City, the fiercest Manchester United’s rival! Verbalists are very excited to have been able to create in this way a distinctive worldwide position – a healthy competition on the pitch but also in the classroom.
We would just like to thank you once again for showing your support and for remaining faithful to the Verbalists brand.
Ongoing, we envisage a continued growth, and in the same teamwork spirit, we are offering the following partnership opportunities in the fields of language education:
Local Representatives and/or Program Coordinators – Whether you are a private tutor, language school owner or manager and you wish to offer your school or university students or other language networks, exciting and unique language learning programs, contact us for more details on what we can offer. The educational group PRODIREKT is expanding its network of coordinators and representatives in the region and further. The role encompasses promotion of language programs, student recruitment and customer service within your region or city. If you have contacts with language learners interested in furthering their education abroad, or if you have connections with language schools or other educational institutions, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com;
- Group Leaders – you enjoy working with teenagers and would like to make their language education visits abroad memorable and safe? We are looking to recruit responsible adults who could lead the groups and ensure their stay whilst abroad runs smoothly. Send us your CV and cover letter in English, describing your experience in working with young learners to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to take you into consideration. If you are already a teacher with a group of interested students, contact us to find out how they can join existing programs offered by the Verbalists Language Network.
- Guides for Language Travelers – your role is to be the guide as well as a representative of Verbalists during some of our popular language courses abroad. A guide needs to be a well traveled person who is familiar with the location he or she is showing around, which is the main difference between a guide and a group leader. Find out more about out some of our most popular language travel programs by clicking here.
- Language Program Coordinator and Administrator – Due to the promotion of the former program coordinator within the company, we are looking for new candidates for this role. To find out more about this position and how to apply, please follow the link here.
- Career and Academic Adviser – We are opening up this position due to a high demand for career guidance and interest in attending high schools, universities and higher education abroad. This is a people’s person role and includes career and education counseling and support, administrative tasks and candidate profiling and job matching. If you possess the necessary qualities to join our team in this highly demanding job, and if you have knowledge of different education systems in the world, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Internship – you are a recent graduate who wishes to gain invaluable experience with the potential to turn it into full-time employment? This internship will lead you into a world of language education, career counseling and an insight into academic advising – the procedures and requirements for entry into various education systems for international students. Should you wish to partake in the exciting experience of growing the business of our academics group, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If one or more of the positions listed above interests you, feel free to contact us for more information by sending an e-mail with your questions or suggestions and/or your CV with a photo for our consideration. We welcome applicants from all Balkan countries.
Verbalists brand begins with an idea to connect people to the power of languages and joy of journeys that inspire, surprise and entertain. Verbalists Language Network is part of Prodirekt, which is a certified representative and partner of prestigious schools and colleges in world renowned university centers. Furthermore, Verbalists is the answer to the growing demand for the regional standardization in foreign language studies.