INTERNET MARKETING ASSISTANT – INTERNSHIP (1 POST)
This is a great learning ground for a bright and motivated person looking to progress into a paid part-time or full-time position in our company. NOTE: Although this advert is for an internship position, we also welcome applications from experienced Internet marketing professionals.
The Verbalists Communication & Language Network has been created for language lovers and all those wishing to improve their communication skills. Verbalists (Verbalisti) is a brand of Prodirekt, which is a certified representative and partner of prestigious schools and colleges in world renowned university centers.
Since its launch in 2010, the Verbalists group has gained the support of over 120 foreign language teachers, while our social network today has 100,000+ members. More than 100 celebrities have given interviews and participated in our education projects and activities. Last year, Verbalists YouTube channel crossed the magic mark of 1,000,000 video views. All these results led to a notable recognition for our company – the Verbalists network was proclaimed the fastest growing social language network in 2012.
- Social networks – monitoring of activity, question answering, trend analyzing, issue resolving
- Create content for internet-based communications. Write creative, engaging headlines, comments and blogs that increase traffic for Verbalists media – the English and Serbian Internet portals, Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube channel, Twitter, and PRODIREKT website.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Photoshop a big plus
- English fluency
- Understanding of Internet marketing
- Self-starter & quick learner; ability to learn new technical skills and good at multitasking.
We’re looking for a creative and inspired/inspiring person to contribute to a growth of our company and Verbalists Communication Network which is in the midst of expanding with additional media products and into new markets.
Please visit PRODIREKT Media Room and review our communication network and social media (Verbalists Education, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) to learn more about our company. Candidates interested in applying for this job post, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English and Serbian, with your most recent photograph, to email@example.com
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.