IELTS and TOEFL Trainers in Serbia
Following the success and fast growth of Verbalisti, the largest language network in South Eastern Europe, a new language training center is opening in Belgrade, founded by the owner of Verbalisti and the PRODIREKT group that focuses on communication development. The center aims to be the most dynamic provider of language skills training in Serbia and is looking for enthusiastic trainers to fulfill this goal.
- To teach primarily IELTS and/or TOEFL students.
- To develop the curriculum, content and teaching resources independently;
- To provide high quality of classes and extra curriculum activities.
- Open for challenges; can handle pressure; can take initiative;
- Hardworking, responsible, patient, energetic, humorous and detail oriented;
- Strong Educational Background (BA/BS required);
- Teaching experience of IELTS/TOEFL;
- IELTS certification would be an advantage;
- Ability to teach English in different ways or methods, i.e. role play, language games, and dialogue methods;
- Ability to use audio-visual aids for teaching English effectively;
- Highly skilled in using different course books, Internet and material for teaching English;
- Ability to plan, collect material, and deliver the lessons in the class;
Please visit the following links to learn more about us:
We will consider offering freelance, part-time and full-time engagements.
Candidates interested in applying for this job post, please email a letter of interest, as well as your CV in English and Serbian, with your most recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org
See other related job posts:
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.