Zaposlenje i radna praksa u jezickoj mrezi Verbalisti
PRODIREKT is a certified representative and partner of prestigious schools and colleges in world renowned university centers. Due to our rapid business growth in language education, in 2009, a separate business group and the language network Verbalisti were formed within PRODIREKT to focus on language studies and communication training programs.
Following the success and fast growth of Verbalisti, which has become the largest language network in South Eastern Europe, a new language training center is opening in Belgrade. The center aims to be the most dynamic provider of language skills training in Serbia and is looking for an education administrator to help fulfill this goal.
As an education administrator you will organize and manage the administration, support systems and activities that facilitate the effective running of our language training center and study abroad business.
- Answering phones and contact with clients and students;
- Administering the ‘student lifecycle’ from registration or admission to course completion or leaving;
- Assisting with student recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities;
- Providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers;
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities (press conferences, cocktail parties, etc.);
- Handling petty cash on a day-to-day basis;
- Maintaining the office space.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Pleasant appearance and good communication skills
- Dynamic ‘can do’ approach to work
- Meticulous, detail oriented
- An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Internet and social networks enthusiast
- Preferable knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of the travel industry is a plus
- Language teaching experience would be a considerable advantage
Please visit the following links to learn more about us:
Candidates interested in applying for this job post, please email your CV in English and Serbian, with your most recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also welcome applications from motivated, newly-qualified graduates, who wish to further develop their careers in a highly challenging environment.
No phone calls please; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.